I've successfully gotten the Model-Targets app to run, but when I import the .xml and .dat files from any device databases that I create through the portal, the sample app shows a black background behind the "Reset" button. There is no helpful messaging in the logs.
I am evaluating Vuforia for a client and really need to get past this initial step and this is time sensitive. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Scan any object with the scanner
- Test the scan in the scanner app to verify it scanned correctly
- Share the .od file to Google Drive
- Download the .od file from Google Drive to my local machine
- Create a new device database
- "Add a Target" to the database by selecting the downloaded .od file
- Wait until status shows "active" on the target
- Download the database for Android (in .zip format)
- Unzip the database
- Copy .xml and .dat files into the asset folder in the sample app
- Change the path in the mDataset.load(...) call to the name of my new .xml file which is in /assets along side VuforiaMars_ModelTarget.xml
- Run the app
- Scanner 1.0
- Vuforia 7.1.34
- Scanner and sample app are running on a Pixel 2 w/ Android 8.1.0
Attached is one of the 3 databases I have tried.