Topic locked

the library libvuforia.so could not be loaded

February 12, 2014 - 5:57am #1

Having a bit of an issue. I built an eclipse/Vuforia project from scratch and was building it onto an older Samsung Galaxy phone just fine. I then plugged in my newer Galaxy S4, and it crashes with the message "the library libvuforia.so could not be loaded."

Any ideas as to what I could be missing? The project is really just the ImageTargets sample from the sample projects. Again, works fine on one device but not another.

the library libvuforia.so could not be loaded

March 12, 2014 - 3:24am #12

Good to hear it is solved. You're welcome.

the library libvuforia.so could not be loaded

March 12, 2014 - 2:10am #11

i had resolved this issue by changing in copyvuforia.xml as shown below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="VuforiaSamples" default="CopyVuforiaSo">
    <target name="CopyVuforiaSo">
        <copy overwrite="true" todir="libs/armeabi-v7a">
            <fileset dir="E:\Ahsan Backup 12-12-2013\AH\Android\android-sdk-windows\vuforia-sdk-android-2-8-7\build\lib\armeabi-v7a"/>
        </copy>
    </target>
</project>

 

highlight color is the exact location of .so file.and delete the all data from libs and again run i works fine.
 thanks Alexander. you answer every answer of question.

the library libvuforia.so could not be loaded

March 12, 2014 - 1:52am #10

i have a same issue when i launch sample app give me error vuforia.so can not be loaded.

copy vuforia xml is

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="VuforiaSamples" default="CopyVuforiaSo">
    <target name="CopyVuforiaSo">
        <copy overwrite="true" todir="libs">
            <fileset dir="../../build/lib/armeabi-v7a"/>
        </copy>
    </target>
</project>

 what is error in it?

the library libvuforia.so could not be loaded

February 12, 2014 - 7:37am #9

Glad to hear it is solved!

the library libvuforia.so could not be loaded

February 12, 2014 - 7:03am #8

Fixed it. For sure this time :)

Had to update the path in CopyVuforiaFiles.xml and change the permissions on libVuforia.so

Thanks for your patience.

the library libvuforia.so could not be loaded

February 12, 2014 - 6:45am #7

Maybe it has something to do with the CopyVuforiaFiles.xml ??

Is it correct to just copy it over into my new project and change the project name within that file?

the library libvuforia.so could not be loaded

February 12, 2014 - 6:38am #6

Yeah, that didn't do it. You're right though, the samples work on both phones just fine. So it's something wrong with my project, but I can't find what it is that is breaking it for the S4.

the library libvuforia.so could not be loaded

February 12, 2014 - 6:31am #5

Not sure what you doing wrong, but maybe try unsinatlling the app from the S4 and make a fresh reinstall.

The sample should just work on the S4 as on the S3 (as you can be sure  we have tested our samples on the S4 quite extensively).

 

the library libvuforia.so could not be loaded

February 12, 2014 - 6:28am #4

Sorry... I lied. Something really weird is going on and I can't figure it out. I fixed the QCAR_SDK_ROOT path and then it built, but still crashed, but it was because the QCAR_SDK_ROOT was selected in the build settings after I updated the path. So then I selected the QCAR_SDK_ROOT in the build settings (under Order and Export), and now I'm back to getting the same error again on the Galaxy S4 (it works on my S3). Very strange. Very confused.

the library libvuforia.so could not be loaded

February 12, 2014 - 6:24am #3

Good to hear :-)

the library libvuforia.so could not be loaded

February 12, 2014 - 6:21am #2

I must have messed up the environment variables. It's building now.

Topic locked