I downloaded Samples Projects (Book's) and the Native SDK for Android.
The problem that occurs is as follows, as soon as I do the app build on my cell phone, clicking the "Start" button closes the application with no error. How to fix this problem, so that the app opens the camera of the cell with the configurations of "Books Samples Project" already pre-configured?
The steps I took were as follows:
1) Copy and put the files that are inside the "Build" folder of the Native Android SDK file into the folder of my project which in this case is "Books Samples".
2) In android Studio with the "Books Samples" open:
- Build & Gadle
- Use gadle 2.14.all that I downloaded to the gadle repository site.
3) After the second step I imported Vuforia.jar:
- Project Settings
- I clicked on the "app" folder
- I accessed the Dependencies tab
- Imported Vuforia.jar
- Again in the Dependencies tab I imported a Module that would be the folder Vuforia
MY PROJECT (DOWNLOAD)