"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Unity Vuforia 8.3.9 crash at startup

I worked with Vurforia 8.1.7 without problem, everything works ok. But when I uploaded to Vuforia 8.3.8 a lot of devices start to crash at startup. No splash screen, no loading screen, nothing. Just a crash at start up. I tried to use the Device Monitor to log the crash, but it doesn't log nothing. The strange things is that this crash occur only when I install the app for the first time, if I reinstall the app everything start to works again. Any idea? Vuforia don't allow us to downgrade the version to 8.1.7. I tried to compile with a Mac and with a Windows PC with Unity 2019.2.0f1 .

Thanks!

Hi

The log attached doesn't include any specific Vuforia logging. Do you build for Android? if yes, please please provide a logcat dump using $ adb logcat AR:D Unity:D *:S

If not, please let us know for which platform and on which device you see the error.

Thank you.