In response to this post (https://developer.vuforia.com/forum/area-targets/known-issue-974-area-targets-unity), I have downgraded my Vuforia Engine in Unity to 9.6.3.
I still cannot get my area targets to be loaded in Unity. Here are the steps I have taken:
- Install and configure Vuforia 9.6.3 in Unity (including adding license key)
- Add Area Target and AR Camera game objects to test scene in Unity
- Generate area targets on iPad Pro
- Copy area target data (including .unitypackage) to desktop
- Import .unitypackage into project
After following these steps, I can see that the data has imported, and I can select my area target from the dropdown in the AreaTargetBehaviour component. However, after doing this, no meshes are created in the scene and I see the following warning:
No gltf or glb found for target MyAreaTarget
Vuforia.EditorClasses.AssetPostProcessTaskRunner:OnPostprocessAllAssets(String, String, String, String)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.