I got the Java web service examples working with my cloud database, then added a new sample based on the existing ones to issue recognition queries to the web services API. I'm pretty sure I've understood the directions here:
but my queries are failing with a 401. I've tried this both with hand-assembled curl commands and with my Java classes with the same result.
There's some ambiguity about whether to use the server or client key pairs so I tried both. I've also tried omitting the multi-part boundary from the content type in my signature generation, but always with the same result.
I'm hoping someone who has gotten this working can look at my Java classes and tell me where I've gone wrong, or provide a reference to a working example.
Thanks so much!