"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

How to scan just 10 of 100 cloud markers?

Hi there, If I had an Unity App using Cloud recognition, that for a random reason I wanted to just show AR content for 10 markers within a 100 marker cloud dataset. Is there a way that I can tell Vuforia not to bother looking/reporting for the other 90 markers, or is it the case that I simply code theĀ  Unity app to ignore when Vuforira returns that markers 11 - 100 have ben found and only handle when the first 10 are found? The above is a very basic example of what I want to do, in real world i'm looking more for creating smaller sub sets of possible markers to show from the larger database. So subset 1 may contain markers 1 to 50 of the 100 markers subset 2 may contain all even numbered markers from the 100 subset 3 may just be marker 46 and 76. Thanks,

preloaded

Thu, 08/02/2018 - 15:42

Adding on to the above question. Was just thinking that if I had a cloud database with just 2 markers. But i only wanted the 1st to do anything.