Log in or register to post comments

Image target detected but no teapot

November 26, 2018 - 9:50pm #1

I tried the Vuforia samples for Native Android and it was working fine. Extending the Cloud Recognition application I created my own cloud database for it to detect. I also changed the database keys in the application code. When I run the application and scan my my target, the target gets detected but the teapot does not appear. However using the database keys from the sample application shows teapot but my using my database keys I can't see the teapot.  

Image target detected but no teapot

November 27, 2018 - 2:51am #2

Ok this is a duplicate thread. I fixed this issue by adjusting the width of my target in the Target Manager. The width is 1 for 1000 pixels approximately. For example an target of 250*250 the width is 0.250

Log in or register to post comments