"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

How to download more than 120 image targets?

G'day,I have created a device database of 133 targets but can't download the set as ZIP file because the page size if limited to 120 targets.The pager is working but if I selecting  targets on one page and switch pages the selection is removed...How can I download a set with more than 120 targets?Thanks for all the help!Ad

AlessandroB

Tue, 01/08/2013 - 13:26

Hi DeepWeb,

the maximum size of a Device Database is 100 targets, as Vuforia will not allow loading more than 100 targets.

If you are aiming to use a larger number of targets, you should consider using the Cloud Databases with the new Cloud Reco feature.

G'day,

Thanks for the prompt response!

Oops we are working on a off-line project, old buildings means no WiFi signal, and have to store all information in de devices, therefore Cloud is not an option.

AlessandroB

Tue, 01/08/2013 - 14:35

In reply to by DeepWeb

If using the Cloud is not an option for you, then you will probably need to split your targets into multiple Databases, indeed.