I'm currently trying to use a custom database in Unity but I can't make it work.
The tracking works without any problem with the default astronaut image but if I take a picture of this image and I add it to my custom database, it doesn't work.
My image has 5 stars and I tried different sizes.
I also tried the user defined target (in the sample project) and this works too.
Here's what I'm doing:
- Replace the base camera with the ARCamera
- I checked my database and activated it in the ARCamera Setting.
- I added and image target to my scene with my database and image.
- I added a cube as a child of the image target
- I placed the image in front if the camera.
Am I missing something?
If I just change the database and image in the image target, it works.