I am working in a project with a very big image placed on the floor so you do not can take the enough distance to see the full image with the device.
What I thought then is made a custom multi-target dividing the image like a puzzle and put the position in the xml and all the parts with the same rotation.
And this is working at the moment, but I have a lot of targets because the image is huge (like a tennis court), so I would like some answers to the following questions if is possible.
And I am using Unity.
- Is it possible use several image target and multi-targets simultaneusly? (mix multi-target and image targets in the same scene)
- It is possible have several multi-targets in one xml ,(dataset) ?
- Can vuforia detect differents multitargets
at the same time
or in the same scene one after another?
What value I have to use then in the variable "Max Simultaneus Image Targets"?
- How many targets support vuforia?
- How many targets support for dataset?
- How many targets support for each multi-target?
- How many multiTargets at the same scene or simultaneusly?
Thank you very much, I am sure that these answers together helps to more developers in the future.