BT200 + Unity + Vuforia SDK

March 30, 2015 - 8:13pm #1

Hi, 

Is using Unity with the Vuforia SDK possible for developing apps on the Epson BT200? 

Can anyone who has the BT200 chime in ? Whether it's worth it to purchase it at this point ? Or should I work on my app using a camera phone in front of my eyes first? (ala Cardboard) 

Thanks. 

Pier. 

BT200 + Unity + Vuforia SDK

April 10, 2015 - 4:54am #2

I have had the bt200 almost a year. It's a good piece of kit. They just dropped the price as well. I just noticed in another thread here though people are having conceptualization problems with the device. In a phone or tablet you have to use a camera feed pass through to do augmented overlayers. They complain how poor the bt200 camera is. The bt200 camera is not meant for pass through in this way. You look through the lenses into the real world, you don't need a pass though camera feed like on a phone or tablet. Have used wiki tude and metaio solutions with the bt200. I feel like rowdy roddy piper in that augmented reality movie they live! I have augmented layers of reality that really enhance my world. Go get your self a pair of bt200 and then you too can do like in that movie and walk into a bank and say it's time to kick arse and chew bubblegum and I'm all outta gum.