"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

camera rendering problem on android 4.2.2

Hi, I'm developing an android program using eclipse with vuforia  The program works perfect on android 2.3.5 but it makes a problem when ruinning on android 4.2.2 .. that the camera rendering shows some pieces of random blue liked textures on the camera's render "will be obvious in the attached video" this happens when waiting for a trackable to be found and even when a trackable is found and my data is viewed. I tried the original videoplayback 2.6.7 also cylindericaltargets 2.6.7 and the same problem heppens I'm using the last updates for eclipse  the program's manifist has minSdkVersion = 9 and targetSdkVersion= 17 attached is a video showing that probelm on the 4.2.2 android Thanks in advance

DavidBeard

Mon, 09/09/2013 - 23:36

I'm unable to open that zip, it's throwing an error stating that the archive is invalid. Please see my PM, in which I've given you an email address that you can send the video to.

For my 2.3.5 android on HTC wildfire S, things were perfect .. but I haven't tested it on any other devices than the new 4.2.2 android

The device I'm using is a HTC HD2 with NexusHD2 ROM (android 4.2.2)