Problems Samsung Gallaxy Gingerbread 2.3.5

December 24, 2011 - 9:38am #1

Hi all:

I've updated the firmware of the Samsung Gallaxy S2 to Gingerbread 2.3.5 version and since then, my Android projects created with the QCAR Unity extension doesn't run.

The camera doesn't switch on and nothing runs!!! Even the Qualcomm AR app from the Market, that run before, doesn't run now.

Does anybody know something about this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Javier.

Re: Problems Samsung Gallaxy Gingerbread 2.3.5

January 23, 2012 - 1:21pm #5

Hello Javier,

Can you tell me the model number of your device. You can find this in Settings -> About Phone. Also what version of the SDK are you running? If you are running 1.0, can you try our 1.5 commercial version and let me know if those samples work?

It will also be helpful if you can provide you logs when running one of the sample apps.

Thank you,

-Peter

January 23, 2012 - 4:42am #4

Thanks.

I've cleared data, but it does the same. In the case of the QCAR Unity3D of the Market, it loads the app, but when it has to activate the camera, it doesn't. It gets black with the menu on screen, but you can't do anything...

Since gingerbread, the demo apps of the SDK (Virtual Buttons, etc) don't run. They fail always... :-(

Thanks for all the support.

Javier.

December 27, 2011 - 3:06pm #3

Hello Javier,

Sometimes the private data of applications can be corrupted during an update on the Galaxy S II. Please try clearing the private data for the applications that are not running. Goto Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications ->

Thank you,

-Peter

December 26, 2011 - 4:25pm #2

Could you let us know the model number for your device? You should be able to find this in the Settings > About Phone menu.

Thanks,

- Kim