"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Black screen on moverio BT-200

Hello,

I am experiencing black screen on my digital eyewear epson moverio BT-200. I tried deploying a sample app from Unity into moverio BT-200. I also tried exporting from Unity into Eclipse but i also experience the same black screen. I tried changing the parameters at Unity but till no valid. I also realised that the camera of my moverio BT-200 is not flashing a green light which mean the camera is not running when i run the app. Please advise on how to get it working.

Thanks

I am using Unity Pro + 4.2.3 eyewear beta SDK + DigitalEyewearVirtualButtons-4-2-3 sample apk

Sorry.. I know where is the problem already. Its the Unity version that i am using that makes the whole screen black with my project name on top of the screen. I am now able to deploy the Unity project into my moverio now. Thanks. Another point i would like to ask.

moisestafolla

Thu, 07/23/2015 - 17:29

Nice to know it is working for you now.

About the augmentation you should calibrate the device with the calibration tool we provide. If you still have issues create another thread since that would be a separate question.

davidshg89

Tue, 09/06/2016 - 10:24

Hello,

I have the same problem related to the black background on my EPSON Moverio BT-200. I don't know why the video background captured by the device camera is not rendered. I checked my Digital Lincese Key and is correct. 

Hello,

I have the same problem related to the black Screen on my EPSON Moverio BT-200.  I checked my Lincese Key and is valid.

How could I solve this problem?

Thanks

I am using Unity 5.3.1f1 32bit(no Pro) + Vuforia 6.1.17  Digital Eyewear sample

Has anybody found a solution to the black screen on BT-200?

I can see from the logcat that the trigger is lost/found, but no assets appear and the screen appears to have a black overlay.

Vuforia 6.2

Windows 10

Unity 5.6.of3 32bit

Thanks