"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Epson Moverio BT-200

Hello,

I'm working with EPSON Moverio BT-200, Unity 5.3.4f1 and Vuforia 5.5.9. 

The aim of this project is to display a colored square above some real objects. I place a marker aside this object in order to locate it. 

In the Unity editor, it works perfectly, my colored square is above my object. But when i launch it with BT-200, the colored square is shifted to the left. 

My hypothesis is that Vuforia consider the real device camera between the eyes while it is really on the right-side of the glasses. Is there a way to tell Vuforia the position of the real camera? 

Sincerely

For supported see-through devices with stereo display, best AR registration results will be achieved when running the Vuforia Calibration Assistant. The user calibration data created should be applied when running the app on the BT-200.

https://developer.vuforia.com/downloads/tool

[quote=medabit]

For supported see-through devices with stereo display, best AR registration results will be achieved when running the Vuforia Calibration Assistant. The user calibration data created should be applied when running the app on the BT-200.

I'm having the exact same problem. The right eye works just fine in the calibration, but the left one goes way up and to the left. Has anyone found a solution for this?

Can you please provide the following information:

1. Version of Vuforia SDK you're using
  2. Version of Vuforia Calibration Assistant you're using
  3. Firmware version of BT-200s

[quote=medabit]

Can you please provide the following information:

1. Version of Vuforia SDK you're using
  2. Version of Vuforia Calibration Assistant you're using
  3. Firmware version of BT-200s

[/quote]

Can you confirm that you are using a Digital Eyewear license key in your project? If you're not sure, I suggest generating a new one (see attached screen grab).

[quote=medabit]

Can you confirm that you are using a Digital Eyewear license key in your project? If you're not sure, I suggest generating a new one (see attached screen grab).

[/quote]

I was finally able to procure an "R" version of the BT-200, but cannot yet upgrade to the version you've posted R1.1.2. My device is on 1.1.0 and says not firmware updates are available.

Here are the steps taken and results:

1. Perform user calibration using 5.5.9 Calibration Assistant app on "R" device running R1.1.0 (not the latest firmware)

Hello,

User calibration is only expected to remain accurate between the 2 distance used for alignment. Supporting additional distances would require more steps in the user calibration process, which our app currently does not support.

Thanks.

Hello,

that is the problem, the calibration is done front of the marker, one step at 1m, the second step at 2m (approximately). And it's only aligned at 1 m and not further.

And in the calibration process instructions :