I'm trying to configure the Vuforia ARCamera for a stereo (side-by-side) rendering on Windows UWP, but I failed with only mono rendering or black screen.
I've already followed the instructions from the website https://library.vuforia.com/articles/Solution/Working-with-Digital-Eyewear-in-Unity.html.
- Unity 2017.3.1f1 Personal (64- bit)
- Vuforia SDK 7.0.47 => Free Development License Key
- Windows 10.0.16299
- PC/Laptop + Ordinary UVC (USB Video Class) Webcam
I suppose both "Digital Eyewear" and "Phone + Viewer" device types shall have a stereo rendering of my webcam video, but they are all failed. In addition, I don't see any error messages in the Unity Console.
Here are the details,
- I configure the Digital Eyewear -> Device Type as "Digital Eyewear", and configure the Digital Eyewear -> Device Config as "Vuforia". However, I didn't see a stereo (side-by-side) rendering on "Unity Editor" after pressing the "Play" button. There is only mono screen rendering of my webcam video. It is just like the attached picture (Capture_UnityEditor.png). Besides, the built UWP application is mono screen rending (NOT side-by-side), too.
- I configure the Digital Eyewear -> Device Type as "Phone + Viewer", and configure the Digital Eyewear -> Viewer Config as "Vuforia", and tried every Digital Eyewear -> "Viewer Type" (Generic Cardboard, VR ONE, VR Googles, C1-Glass, Cardboard v1). However, I still didn't see a stereo (side-by-side) rendering on "Unity Editor" after pressing "Play" button. It is a "black screen". The built UWP application is a black screen, too.
Any hints are very welcome!
Thanks a lot.