"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Moverio bt-200 can't see image in stereo

Hi,

I'm trying for see my app in the epson moverio bt-200 and unity 5.4, it must be show a login screen (canvas) in full screen and then recognize my mark. When is recognized it show in middle screen differet info in differents screens. It must be show in stereo.

The problem is that cant see the app properly, it shows the mid of the screen in one eye and the other in other eye producing a blur effect. I try with diferents options, "screen space - overlay", "world Space" and the AR Camera in optical how I read in other post but can't resolve the problem.

When I can see the camera duplicated, the app inteface shows full screen in play mode, and when I install in the glasses I obtain the result explained previously.

Any idea whats append or how to resolve?

Hello,

Are you able to run the digital eyewear sample app and/or the Vuforia Calibration Assistant tool without issue? Does it display properly?

Thanks

Thanks for your reply,

yes I run the eyewear sample and the calibration.

I have managed to put a cube and see it in the two eyes, but I need to show a canvas menu and, it appears only for one eye.