Moverio BT-300

January 2, 2017 - 7:43am #1

Hi, I'm trying to develop for Moverio BT-300. I'm using Unity 5.4.3f1, vuforia 6-2-6.

1) I've tried to run the Vuforia Calibration Tool on the BT-300 but it crash when it run, so no calibration is possible.

Is BT-300 compatible like BT-200?

2) I've used most of all the configuration from Unity Digital Eyewear but no one is good to see the simple cube over the real target.

I'm able to see the stream of the camera and when I look at the target, the cube appear over it, but on the camera background, not on the real target.

Where am I wrong? What configuration should I use?

Thanks in advance and sorry if it's a double post.

Gabrio

PS: I've tried with Classic License key and with Developer (free) license. But creating a new license I don't find the "Eyewear" option anymore.

Moverio BT-300

April 30, 2019 - 10:40am #14

Hello,

Unfortunately, the BT-300 is not a optical see-through device that is supported by Vuforia.

We support Microsoft HoloLens and Vuzix M300 optical see-through devices: https://engine.vuforia.com/content/vuforia/en/devices.html

Thanks,

Vuforia Engine Support

Moverio BT-300

April 30, 2019 - 5:21am #13

eddieoffermann wrote:

Adding my own 2 cents here - definitely need BT-300 support immediately.

Demo-ing projects to investors, I can demo on BT-200 and explain I'm waiting for support but will have to switch to ARToolkit if I can't get Vuforia on the BT-300 shortly.

Please release an updated build of the Calibration tool or release source for the Calibration tool so we can build our own.

Also need to work with eyewear devices such as BT-300,

but stuck with the problem that the AR object alignment on the camera background, not on the real target.

Would you please release an updated build of the Calibration tool,

or release source for the Calibration tool so we can build our own?

Moverio BT-300

February 5, 2018 - 8:26am #12

Hi,

With Vuforia configuration it is easy to disable video playback on the Moverio, but can anybody tell me how to do this in Android Studio??

Thanks,

Eoghan.

Moverio BT-300

July 24, 2017 - 10:11pm #11

Hi,

I am new to use BT-300, I have done a Video see through AR app on my android phone, but I failed on BT-300. I have set it to Optical see through and it can't even detect the marker. Could you share me how you make it work? 

Thanks and Regards

Moverio BT-300

June 14, 2017 - 2:50pm #10

I have been using vuforia with bt-300. At first it was projecting camera view on the glass, which was in bad resolution and lagging all the time.

To avoid that effect I disabled "Enable video background" toggle at VuforiaConfiguration settings. By doing so, I am seeing only my surroundings not the camera stream and the marker detection is working as well. 

I have now problems with extended tracking because it is not working as in the smartphone. Camera detects the target but when the target is out of vision, the augmentations got lost. I enabled extended tracking form inspector and code as well but could not figure out why this is is happenning?

Anyone experiencing and problem with extended tracking on bt-300?

Thanks

Moverio BT-300

May 20, 2017 - 2:50am #9

Same problem here, i found that deploying only for arm (device filter on player settings) vuforia works, it's a little bit contraintuitive knowing that bt300 uses a x86 Intel Atom processor (information only available in FAQ) my first aproach was use the FAT building, only after some test y found that only with ARM the camera is inicializated, but the app is a little bit laggy, i asume that android is making some sort of translation on the fly.

Moverio BT-300

April 11, 2017 - 5:14am #8

GabrioGirardi wrote:

eddieoffermann wrote:

Demo-ing projects to investors, I can demo on BT-200 and explain I'm waiting for support but will have to switch to ARToolkit if I can't get Vuforia on the BT-300 shortly.

Please release an updated build of the Calibration tool or release source for the Calibration tool so we can build our own.

If you found a solution for the BT-300, could you please share it with me too?

Thanks in advance

Gabrio

Did any of you find a solution? I would also like to develop an AR eyewear solution for the BT-300.

Thanks for your time

Thomas

Moverio BT-300

February 7, 2017 - 11:20pm #7

eddieoffermann wrote:

If you found a solution for the BT-300, could you please share it with me too?

Thanks in advance

Gabrio

Moverio BT-300

January 30, 2017 - 6:29pm #6

Moverio BT-300

January 24, 2017 - 3:12pm #5

Are you working on that?

Thanks.

Moverio BT-300

January 23, 2017 - 12:53pm #4

Hello,

Vuforia SDK currently does not support the Epson BT-300.

Thanks.

Moverio BT-300

January 21, 2017 - 7:59am #3

Please support us, at least with the first question:

- Do you have a version of the Calibration Tool that works on Moverio BT-300?

When I run it, it crash immediately.

Thanks

Moverio BT-300

January 3, 2017 - 1:14am #2

Hi,

Got exactly the same problem here, Also got the Moverio BT-300 and have the same problem as you 

with the calibration and so on. 

Would appreciate a lot if some one could help us out? :-)