"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Vuzix M400

Hi,

I just started developing on the Vuzix M400 and was pretty excited to see the new release of Vuforia stating it now supports it - but I'm not sure how it does? The release notes say that it should be able to run the full set of core sample apps, but the ground plane application doesn't run, saying the device isn't supported. 

Hi,

Could you please confirm the Vuforia SDK version on which you are seeing the error?

Thank you.

Vuforia Engine Support

mcotora

Tue, 12/17/2019 - 07:58

In reply to by Tifenn

Hi,

Unfortunately Ground plane will not work on the M400 as it doesn't have the required sensors.

Could you please let me know in which release notes do we mention that it will run the full set of core samples apps?

Thank you.

Vuforia Engine Support

The release notes say it about the M300 (https://library.vuforia.com/content/vuforia-library/en/articles/Training/Vuforia-for-Digital-Eyewear.html)

Hi,

Unfortunately both M300 and M400 are missing the required sensors for Ground Plane. I believe the most important difference is that with M400 you can use also Model Targets.

Thank you for pointing out the documentation, I involved the necessary teams to review and update it.