Log in or register to post comments

How many (maximum) Markers can you recognize concurrently with Multi-Targeting feature?

May 23, 2016 - 4:19pm #1

I am a Unity Developer in South Korea and currently I am trying to use your product for my project.
Before I start the project I have several questions to ask and that is why I wrote this mail.

1. How many (maximum) Markers can you recognize concurrently with Multi-Targeting feature?

2. Can it be shown for each contents on each markers while using same (multiple) markers? eg. If theres are 3 markers and 2 are same, then showing 2 same contents and 1 other.

3. When I use Multi-Targeting feature, can it be using on Cloud base enviroment?

It will appreciate if you answer the questions.

Best Regards,

How many (maximum) Markers can you recognize concurrently with Multi-Targeting feature?

May 23, 2016 - 6:01pm #2

Hello,

Quote:

1. How many (maximum) Markers can you recognize concurrently with Multi-Targeting feature?

Vuforia SDK is capable of tracking up to 5 images/markers, in the camera's field of view, simultaneously.

Quote:

2. Can it be shown for each contents on each markers while using same (multiple) markers? eg. If theres are 3 markers and 2 are same, then showing 2 same contents and 1 other.

Vuforia SDK cannot differentiate between the same marker appearing more than once in the camera's FOV.

Quote:

3. When I use Multi-Targeting feature, can it be using on Cloud base enviroment?

Vuforia's cloud offering currently does not support multi-targets.

Thanks.

Log in or register to post comments