Newbie here :) I have a few basic questions and Im hoping to get insight on if anyone is willing? If you have an answer to one of my question please add the question number. I apologize for all of the questions they just kept coming as I was writing.
1) Is there a certain type of paper that works better than the rest? Would glossy be better than regular? (id try it but Im out of glossy at the moment :P ).
2) What's the difference between using Image Trackables or Frame Markers? (Im using Unity 3.5 and will have animated characters in the AR scene).
3) where would I find the other 512 frame markers?
4) If I use these frame markers would other apps be able to read them or use them?
5) When uploading your own images (image trackable) what is the "Width"? Im not sure what to put in here if I have an image thats 1500 x 1050px. Also what if I want a smaller image for example 200 x 200 px what would I put in the "width" field when uploading an image.
6) will the "with" that you put in while uploading an image affect the size of the plane which will be the ImageTarget in the game scene inside of Unity.
I seriously appreciate any answers you can provide Im new to AR and these are some of the things that are not clear to me so I thought Id ask.