Is there a limit on the number of trackballs that can be included in a project resource?
We have a number of images in our project. When we include more than about 30 trackable images the system just sits in the wait icon when we attempt to download trackables.
We are using Safari 5.1.3 on OS X Lion
Steps to duplicate:
1) Select multiple images
2) Select download selected trackables
3) Select SDK Option, provide name and press continue
4) Please wait dialogue shows with error in status bar - One error in opening page
5) Safari activity window shows 'The request timed out'
6) Need to close Safari to stop process.