Log in or register to post comments

Question about pricing

December 22, 2016 - 11:44pm #1

Hello. Your sdk is just great. But I have a couple of questions to ask you.

1. Am I correct that 1 reco counts every time, when api returns non empty list in method state.getNumTrackableResults()? If this is correct, I think that we will go out of limits in cloud api very very fast.

2. Can I download actual dataset every time and save it on device if I don't use cloud reco? 

3. What are limits of your non-cloud solution for ImageTargets?

 

Thank you.

Question about pricing

January 6, 2017 - 4:58pm #2

Hello,

lamantinvbede wrote:

Hello. Your sdk is just great. But I have a couple of questions to ask you.

Thank you for the kind compliment. I will pass it along to the team.

lamantinvbede wrote:

1. Am I correct that 1 reco counts every time, when api returns non empty list in method state.getNumTrackableResults()? If this is correct, I think that we will go out of limits in cloud api very very fast.

A reco is defined as a successfully Cloud Reco query, e.g. the image submitted via the SDK API or Web API matched an image in the cloud database. This is the basis for charging. We currently do not charge for image recognitions when using a device database.

lamantinvbede wrote:

2. Can I download actual dataset every time and save it on device if I don't use cloud reco? 

Device databases can be downloaded and integrated with your app. Alternatively, you can download the device database, store it on the cloud and then write an app-level service that downloads it during app run time.

lamantinvbede wrote:

3. What are limits of your non-cloud solution for ImageTargets?

Currently there are no limits when using device databases for ImageTarget recognition.

Thanks.

Log in or register to post comments