I'm developing an ANDROID AR application with unity for my thesis, and I face some problem here.
I really need your help because the due date is next month.
So, basically I want my application works this way :
1. User track marker "P", and a video playback or movie texture playing above the marker (with a sound).
2. Marker "P" is still in the camera, and user put marker "I" right next to marker "P", and then once again a video playback or movie texture playing above the "I" marker.
3. User put marker "G" right next to marker "I" and the same things happen.
4. After a video playback or movie texture "G" finish playing, a pig (3D object) appear somewhere around the center of all the marker.
So, the questions are :
1. How to play a video playback or movie texture?
2. How to detect that user puts the right marker (in this case, 3 markers "P", "I", and "G") and right position (because it has to be the right order like P-I-G) and then generate the 3d pig?
I need a detail explanation like step-to-step guide because I'm new in the AR world.
Thanks in advance!