After using "DeployStageOnce" to instantiate an anchor with an associated gameobject, what is the best approach to accomplish the following tasks:
1) Reset the anchor position
- Would need to re-display the plane finder helper image...
- Would need to re-enable the hit test for choosing a new location
2) Flush the existing anchor position and ground plane content
- Would destroy the child objects tied to the Ground Plane gameobject
- Would enable instantiating a new child object that's tied to the Ground Plane gameobject
- Would essentially "reset" the plane finding behaviour as if it had never been used previously
3) Plane finder status/quality feedback
- Need to provide feedback to the user about how effective moving their device is in actually identifying the plane surface
- Without some form of feedback, users may give up if lighting or conditions are poor
Surely these aren't unique requests...