I'm having a weird issue: when I look at my image target, the recognition happens and my hologram appears. However it does not stick to the real image as intended but rotate everywhere when I move my head (hololens).
If I use the existing sample project from Vuforia, everything works fine. But if I create my own Unity project, with the exact same image target dataset, the above issue happens.
I tried to copy the exact same configuration options from the working sample project to my new project but without success.
I'm using Unity 2019.3.15, MRTK 2.3.0 (also tested with 2.4.0) and Vuforia 9.1.7.
Thanks for your help.