I am trying to track image targets from my own dataset with HoloLens 2.
Here how I proceed:
- As recommended, I start with Vuforia Hololens 1+2 Sample and follow the article Working with the HoloLens Sample in Unity to configure the project.
- Then I import my own image target dataset and check that it is listed in VuforiaConfiguration > ok
- I add my developpement license key in VuforiaConfiguration
- In the scene 2-ImageTargets: I keep only 2 ImageTargets and change the Database and Image Target for each to targets of the new dataset.
- In this scene I also change the Dataset Name in the EnableVuforia script attached to VuforiaContent gameobject.
- Finally build and deploy on HoloLens 2 (following the article instructions)
This new dataset works fine in Unity Player but is not loaded on HoloLens2:
The panel "Active Dataset: " stays empty and it seems that dataset.Load(datasetName) returns false.
> Log : "Failed to load DataSet: datasetName" (EnableVuforia.cs L.130)
Do you know why my dataset cannot be loaded on HoloLens 2 ?
Am I missing something in the way the Sample Project works ?
Does a developpement license key is okay for what i am trying to do ?
Thanks in advance
- Unity: 2019.2.21f1
- Vuforia : 9.1.7
- Dataset attached