"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Rendering bug in Unity 2019.4.1

I am testing out a custom VuMark with a not-yet-paid developer key in Unity 2019.4.1. I am deploying to a HoloLens 2. I am experiencing a strange rendering glitch or bug that I don't experience with the Vuforia sample database. I can see that the marker is being tracked, but it appears that there is some sort of rendering noise that is preventing me from viewing the model correctly; I don't see a watermark rendering in the scene, but I am concerned that the watermark might be the issue, and that whatever shader is being used for the watermark is not compatible with rendering on the device. Has anyone else run into this issue, and is there a known fix?

Here's a youtube link to demonstrate the issue I'm having: https://youtu.be/dFR53YrH8TU

Vuforia version 9.3.3

Unity 2019.4.1

Legacy XR pipeline

Hi,

Interesting bug :)

Did you use the HL1+2 app as baseline and just added your own VuMark? or was it a new clean project?

Thank you.

Vuforia Engine Support

Hello,

Was anyone able to find a fix for this bug? I am running into the same problem with custom Image Targets. I'm experiencing this on a new clean project with the following setup:

Vuforia 9.8.5