I'm having troubles getting a new project using Vuforia to work.
I'm using Unity 2018.4.5f1 (LTS) and Vuforia 8.3.8, and whenever I try to run a Vuforia project on my HoloLens, I'm getting this runtime error about kernelbase.pdb:
Here are the steps I took to set up the project:
- Create a new Unity project
- In Build Settings - switch to Universal Windows Platform
- In Player Settings - enable Virtual Reality Support and Vuforia Augmented Reality
- Add Vuforia's ARCamera and delete the default camera
- Add an image target with a child object (3D cube)
- Build the project and run it from Visual Studio on my device
This also happens when trying to run the Vuforia HoloLens Sample (I followed the exact steps as described here: https://library.vuforia.com/articles/Solution/Working-with-the-HoloLens-sample-in-Unity)
I have no clue what this error message means or why it even happens. Would appreciate any help in solving this.