I have made a string type vumark of length 4 however while running the function from the sample project to get the mark ID it is recognized as InstanceIdType.BYTE and not InstanceIdType.STRING.
therefore instead of aaaa i get something similar to "0x646464"
When I try the Mars_VuMarks it is recognized as Numeric and I do get an int value.
I have also checked the authoringinfo.xml and it does state <Code IDlength="4" IDtype="string" />
Does someone know what the issue is
Edit: Under Advanced Options on the VuMark Behaviour Component it displays the mark as BYTES although no setting is indicating that it is bytes (Added new image "vumarkBehaviour")