"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

after updating from 7.1.34 to 7.2.23 vuforia is not working

I have updated my vuforia app verison from 7.1.34 to 7.2.23. But after i updated vuforia then it is not working , actually I have done that to resolve black screen error and good thing is that it is resolved but when I scan the image then in result video should play which is not playing from that image data . I have gone through some document and from that I have found COORDINATE_SYSTEM_CAMERA is deprecated so instead of that what shall i use , So please help me to resolve this issue. 

Hello,

Did you follow the steps in the migration guide? https://library.vuforia.com/content/vuforia-library/en/articles/Solution/How-To-Migrate-Your-Existing-Apps.html

Thanks,

Vuforia Engine Support

BrianLowe

Tue, 09/11/2018 - 15:32

Today after updating the app from 7.1.34 to 7.2.23, the app says its not responding and only appears as a blank screen then force closes. why is this happening?

[quote=BrianLowe]

Today after updating the app from 7.1.34 to 7.2.23, the app says its not responding and only appears as a blank screen then force closes. why is this happening?

[/quote]