after updating from 7.1.34 to 7.2.23 vuforia is not working

August 9, 2018 - 4:37am #6

I have updated my vuforia app verison from 7.1.34 to 7.2.23. But after i updated vuforia then it is not working , actually I have done that to resolve black screen error and good thing is that it is resolved but when I scan the image then in result video should play which is not playing from that image data . I have gone through some document and from that I have found COORDINATE_SYSTEM_CAMERA is deprecated so instead of that what shall i use , So please help me to resolve this issue. 

August 9, 2018 - 11:49am #5

Hello,

Did you follow the steps in the migration guide? https://library.vuforia.com/content/vuforia-library/en/articles/Solution/How-To-Migrate-Your-Existing-Apps.html

Thanks,

Vuforia Engine Support

August 10, 2018 - 4:41am #4

Hello sir,

below changes i made :

Deleted  libVuforia.a

in "Embedded Binaries" i added Vuforia.framework

In the Build Settings tab:

Removed the old header file location path from "Header search paths"

Remove the old static library location path from "Library search paths"

Added the directory that contains Vuforia.framework to "Framework search paths"

in "Runpath search paths" contains the string "@executable_path/Frameworks"

but no use same thing happening ,  I have scanned image with vuforia camera but result is not coming.

September 11, 2018 - 8:32am #3

Today after updating the app from 7.1.34 to 7.2.23, the app says its not responding and only appears as a blank screen then force closes. why is this happening?

September 11, 2018 - 1:17pm #2

BrianLowe wrote:

Today after updating the app from 7.1.34 to 7.2.23, the app says its not responding and only appears as a blank screen then force closes. why is this happening?

Is this on Android or iOS? Are there any errors in the logs? Which features are you using?

Thanks,

Vuforia Engine Support

September 12, 2018 - 8:45am #1

Minventief wrote:

I have updated my vuforia app icloud verison from 7.1.34 to 7.2.23. But after i updated vuforia then it is not working , actually I have done that to resolve black screen error and good thing google classroom is that it is resolved but when I scan the image then in result video should play gimp which is not playing from that image data . I have gone through some document and from that I have found COORDINATE_SYSTEM_CAMERA is deprecated so instead of that what shall i use , So please help me to resolve this issue. 

After uninstalling and reinstalling the app everything seems to work. Now the issue that i too was facing is not there and its running completely fine. Once reinstall the app and then check back.