I am trying to develop my first App and am using Vuforia with a model target.
I have a script that uses raycast to detect objects.
For a bloom effect that I want to achieve I added the URP (Universal Render Pipeline) addin.
When I test the App directly in Unity on my Macbook everything looks just perfect.
However when I write the App to my IPhone via XCode, the result has some error.
The screen starts flickering in all kind of colors from red, blue, green, yellow.
What I noticed is that if I direct the camera to a "quite" aim like a wall it stops flickering, if i direct it to an area where a lot is going on like in the screenshot it starts flickering heavier, almost like you can see it calculating...
So when I switch off the PostProduction in the (Vuforia)Camera the bug does not appear.
Please have a look at the screenshot attached.
I would be happy for any hint, how to fix this.
I also googled a lot for this bug but didn`t find anything comparable.