I'm having an issue where my camera feed is not appearing in the app built with the Unity generated Xcode project. I'm using frame markers, and in Unity everything works fine. I setup a very simple project to make sure it wasn't something that was wrong with my models. Here are my steps to setup the project
- Create a brand new Unity project
- Switch Build Platform to iOS
- Import 'vuforia-unity-5-0-5.unitypackage'
- Remove MainCamera from scene
- Add ARCamera prefab to scene, add Vuforia license to ARCamera
- Add FrameMarker prefab to scene
- Add 3D cube to Framemarker, and add red material to cube.
- Verify the marker works in Unity with the webcam
- Generate Xcode Project (see second attachment for build settings)
- run Xcode project on iPad Air 2, iOS 8.4
When the app is running, it only shows up as a black screen, but it does detect the marker and insert the red cube into the scene. It just doesn't show the camera feed as the background.
Here are my versions:
- Unity 5.1.2f1
- Vuforia 5.0.5
- Xcode 6.4
- iOS 8.4, iPad Air 2