The image target based detection rendering is encountering flickering of the hotspots for iOS application.
Following are the steps and observations :
- Uploaded the image target on the developer portal and generated the .dat and .xml files.
- Using these.dat and .xml files to generate the data set
- While detecting the image target if we view it from slight varying angles then the rendered hotspots dance (flicker) around.
- This behaviour is not observed in all use cases but for certain use cases.(Do not have a pattern for us yet)
- The hotspots are not at all stable (constant flickering seems like translation(repositioning) of the hotspots).
Any pointers to enhance the stability and cater for the flickering issue would be appreciated.
Thanks & Regards