I need to display 3d object on target specified in target manager. Being a starter i downloaded the sample project and added target in target manager. i have downloaded the .dat and .xml file and added it into my project. I am able to detect my target but i cannot see teapot rendering on my target anymore. Don't know how to proceed. Any help is appreciated.
Teapot doesn't show up after replacing the target
There are a few things to keep in mind if your image will not detect:
1. Import the dataset into Unity
2. Load and activate the dataset via the ARCamera Inspector window: ARCamera->Open Vuforia configuration->Datasets
3. Select the dataset in the ImageTarget prefab: ImageTarget->Image Target Behaviour (Script)->Type = Predefined, select Database and Image Target you want to be detected/tracked
4. Be sure that when building your app, you have selected the scene with the ARCamera+ImageTarget prefab
5. Always print the image that was uploaded to the portal to the exact same aspect ratio. Any stretching or altering of the image will cause it not to be detected. Some printers default to "stretch to fit", which can change the aspect ratio.
Note that the console message "trackable lost" does not indicate that something is wrong.
Are you sure you want to delete this message?
Are you sure you want to delete this conversation?