"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

unity2019.3~ and vuforia will crash with apple silicon mac

Hi

I bought Macbook pro (M1)  and istall unity 2020.2b and vuforia9.63, but if we play with Vuforia contents(ARcamera or image-target etc) unity will crash.

I try many pattern (unity 2021a+ vuforia9.63) (unity 2019.3 or 4 +vuforia9.63 or 9.14...)   but all patter crashed.

Before unity 2019.1.14 (beforehand vuforia included version) can work, but after unity 2019.2 (we have to install from package manager ver) it crashed.

unity itself is working any ver.  I think Vuforia package manager is something wrong?

Do you have same problem? 

Hi,

Please note that 2020.2 is still in beta and Unity does not support the Unity Editor yet with M1.

Once Unity fully supports M1 silicon, Vuforia will also run smoothly on it.

Thank you.

Vuforia Engine Support

sheltondeverell

Tue, 02/09/2021 - 00:10

I am able to install Unity using a Mac mini M1.  I am unable to import Vuforia because the computer is displaying a loading bar that says "resolving packages".  The software is not crashing but it seems stuck on this loader bar.  Perhaps someone could give me some advice on this, b