"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Where can i get a copy of the iOS SDK version 8.0.10?

Hi! I have been looking everywhere for a copy of the iOS SDK version 8.0.10 (and also if possible the samples for it as well). 

I know the latest version is (as of now) 8.3.8, but i REQUIRE support for iOS 9 and 10, which the latest vuforia versions no longer support. 

If anyone knows a link to download old archived versions, or if they have a copy of the downloaded zip file they can share, i would be very grateful.

Vuforia, you guys should consider adding an archived download section to your site, as i found many people online asking for older versions.  I understand that you do not want to support the old versions, but it is especially useful when you go about and make such a huge change that leaves the newest version incompatible with a bunch of legacy apps. This could scare away any established app developers who want to implement your products! Think of the potential revenue loss. 

Thanks everyone and hopefully i can get my hands on an iOS 9/10 compatible version of Vuforia.

I think You can copy "Vuforia.framework" from Unity installed path

for unity hub it will be "/Unity/Hub/Editor/{your_unity_version}/PlaybackEngines/VuforiaSupport/iOS/"

It is a current big problem of Vuforia. We don't understand why they don't allow us to download older versions of their SDK...

It's the first time that I saw some kind of restrictions with a SDK technologie.

Hi,

The version is very old and will not work with recent version of IOS and will surely have some issue also on Android.