Vuforia SDK Version: 6.2.10 -
Description with steps to reproduce: We are facing an issue when developing for UWP with Vuforia 6.2.10 and Unity 5.6.3 on an HP Elite x2 (Windows 10).
When we try to build the solution with Visual Studio 2017 in Master mode (x86 or x64), the Vuforia camera stops working and we are only able to see a blank screen. The steps to reproduce this issue are:
- Create an empty Unity project.
- Import Vuforia to this empty project.
- Drag an ARCamera to the current scene (and add the Vuforia license key)
- Build for UWP
- On Visual Studio open the Build project and Compile the solution with Master mode.
- When the app starts, it shows a blank screen.
Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Windows -
Mobile OS and Version: 10 -
Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: HP Elite x2 -
Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?: