Vuforia SDK Version: 7.0.47 with Unity 2017.3.1f1 -
Description with steps to reproduce: When working with a project made in November of 2017 in updated versions of both Unity and Vuforia, the published app encounters the following bugs.
1) When viewing the custom target, the attached objects continue to "spawn"
2) When moving the phone around, this causes the objects to stay in place, filling the screen where camera motion occurs
3) The window, Vuforia watermark and all duplicates into multiple screens within the app window (like a "split screen" on a video game)
4) When moving out of view of the target, theses objects leave "residue" like spots of blurred area and then promptly fill with static
And, in the event that this is a related issue the following occurred before hand in Play Mode
1) Camera for PC encountered an error reading the target
2) Vuforia's Configuration settings stop recognizing camera all together
No changes were made in this initial step. I tried replaying the app in an attempt to test whether our large model was causing an issue in the initial start up. -
Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Windows 10 -
Mobile OS and Version: Android 7.0 -
Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: Samsung Galaxy S7 -
Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?: The core sample project runs fine with no issues.