"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Can't update to Vuforia 8.1.10

Vuforia SDK Version: 8.1.7 -

Description with steps to reproduce:

Hi, When I go to Help>Vuforia Engine>Check for Updates, I get a message saying that "a new version of Vuforia Engine is available: 8.1.10," but when I click "Download Vuforia Engine 8.1.10, I get sent to a webpage with the following message: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below. AccessDenied Access denied When I click on Download Vuforia Engine 8.1.10 in the Inspector, I get the same error message. Any thoughts? I'm having an issue where my test app works at first, but then when I go to open it again, I get either a black screen, or a see a frozen image. I'm hoping this is just the result of the version that I'm running. Thanks! Dave. - Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Mac OS X - Mobile OS and Version: iOS 12.2 - Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: Apple 6S -

Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?:

Hello,

I actually hit this error for the first time myself a few days back. This can occur if you leave the Editor open for a long period of time without downloading the update installer.

daveshickey

Wed, 05/01/2019 - 22:49

In reply to by medabit

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. That helped in that it enabled me to download the package, but the install itself wasn't successful. When I looked at the file, I noticed that it was labelled 2018.3:

UnitySetup-Vuforia-AR-Support-for-Editor-2018.3.pkg

medabit

Fri, 05/03/2019 - 18:57

In reply to by daveshickey

Hello,

We are currently experiencing some issues with 8.1 support in Unity 2019.1: https://developer.vuforia.com/forum/unity/known-issue-package-errors-when-importing-vuforia-samples-unity-20191-asset-store

Exactly the same for me , only difference is the version I want to download is the vuforia version 8.3.8, and I have the 8.1.11 installed
Do you finally succed to find a solution for that ?
Or do we need a special license Key ?

thank you !

Hello,

A special license key *is not* required to upgrade Vuforia Engine in Unity.

Are you having issues upgrading on Mac or Windows?

Thanks,

Vuforia Engine Support

Attachment