"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

Can't update Vuforia to 9.3.3 via Package manager

Vuforia SDK Version: 9.2.8 - Description with steps to reproduce: Hello everyone! I can't update Vuforia version from 9.2.8 to 9.3.3, package manager starts an endless resolving packages process with no progress and final results. Unity 2019.4.2 - Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Windows 10 1909 - Mobile OS and Version: - - Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: - - Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?:

Well, I can't download any version of Vuforia from package manager. I've just moved my project to another computer and can't launch it because of endless package resolving

Hi,

The endless package resolving is related to Unity downloading the Vuforia package to your system. Unfortunately depending on your bandwidth it can take some time( even up to 5 min)

Solsites

Fri, 08/14/2020 - 13:08

In reply to by mcotora

[quote=mcotora]

Unfortunately depending on your bandwidth it can take some time( even up to 5 min)

skjagan

Sat, 08/15/2020 - 09:16

In reply to by mcotora

This scene is from about 1 hour, and I am facing the problem about a month.

PS: Tried to install Vuforia from both package manager and the downloaded unity package file where it says can;t connect to Vuforia. I have cross checked my firewall settings several times, it got no problem.

Hi @skjagan @solsites,

Please go over our second option to install Vuforia engine, mentioned in our article: https://library.vuforia.com/content/vuforia-library/en/articles/Solution/vuforia-engine-package-hosting-for-unity.html.

I am experiencing the same with my newly bought laptop, those endless package resolving are annoying. @Vuforia please resolve the problem.