Vuforia SDK Version: 4.0 -
Description with steps to reproduce:
The easisest way to reproduce the issue is to:
1) Create a Cloud Recognition project
2) Attach a Canvas with world render mode to the ARcamera such that it is visible by the Vuforia camera, and is in its viewport.
3) Add some UI elements (text, images, etc) to that Canvas.
4) Add a second Canvas that is set to screen space. Add some UI components to that Canvas, and set them all to a separate layer from the first canvas.
5) Set up a second orthographic Camera that is rendering only that second UI layer.
Once a target is recognized, you should see OpenGLES 0x0502 errors, and some of the textures and text will get corrupted. The error message looks like:
Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Mac OS X -
Mobile OS and Version: iOS 8 -
Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: Apple iPhone 6 -
Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?: Not out of the box, since they don't include Unity UI elements as described above.