"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

iOS10.2 Vuforia 6.1.17 and 6.2.6 video goes out of sync on first recognition.

Vuforia SDK Version: 6.1.17 & 6.2.6 - Description with steps to reproduce: Load the Unity video sample from SDK 6.1.17 or 6.2.6 Load a video with someone speaking. (Test video was MP4 at 640x360 low data rate up to 1920x1080. All showed the same result.) Set the video playback behaviour to autoplay. Build in Xcode 8.2.1 iOS 10.2 - The audio goes out of sync on the first recognition but if the target is lost and then found the audio plays back perfectly in sync again. This only happens on the first trackable found. iPhone 6 is barley noticeable but other devices such as iPad Air and iPhone 5S running 10.2 are considerably out of sync. It appears to be dependent on the processing power of the device but after the trackable is lost and then found again playback is 100% in sync on all iOS devices tested. iPhone 4S running 9.3.5 played back with no sync issues on first recognition. - Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Mac OS X - Mobile OS and Version: iOS 10.2 - Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: Most noticeable on iPad Air and iPhone 5, iPad Mini 2. - Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?: Yes

freeformcreative

Mon, 01/16/2017 - 14:41

Would someone please be able to help me with a work around for this problem? I am happy to pay for a working solution.

freeformcreative

Wed, 01/18/2017 - 19:06

If anyone else gets stuck on this i found a workaround for now. I am fairly certain the problem is in the Vuforia iOS plugin lib.VuforiaMedia.a