Vuforia SDK Version: 3.0.9 -
Description with steps to reproduce:
I was having no issues loading datasets for several weeks, and now I am no longer able to and I can not figure out why. I am using Unity3D and the problems loading occur when I try to run it from the play mode. If I build to android, the issue does not occur. The errors Unity is reporting are:
Did not load: QCAR/DATASET_NAME.xml
Failed to load data set DATASET_NAME.
I have tried the following with no luck:
1) I wrote a script and also tried loading the datasets at runtime. While the dataset is found, the script still fails at the dataset.Load() function
2) I have checked numerous times and the dataset is in the correct location: StreamingAssets\QCAR
3) I have uninstalled and reinstalled unity and am using the most recent version.
4) I have tried the sample application and the problem occurs there now as well, reporting the same errors as above.
5) I have coped my project to another computer and installed unity and the vuforia sdk there and it works with no problems.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Windows -
Mobile OS and Version: Android -
Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: Samsung Galaxy S5 -
Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?: Yes.