"We offer new support options and therefor the forums are now in read-only mode! Please check out our Support Center for more information." - Vuforia Engine Team

OpenGLES error 0x0502

Vuforia SDK Version: 3.x - Description with steps to reproduce:

So it started up when I added a second camera, according to other threads, adding a camera aside Vuforia camera should not be an issue.

In my case, it is, fact is it even screw a bit of the setup.

The scene is cut in two, one is 3D (entry with own camera) the other is AR (via a switch GUI button with Vuforia camera). On start of the scene, Camera.Instance.Stop stops the AR camera, a model is downloaded from the server and while loading ,a GUI texture is displayed until ready, custom camera is used. 

But having two cameras calls for teh OpenGL error which as a consequence  seems to remove the GUI (for no apparent reason) and once the model is ready, instead of standing in the center, it shows smaller and move up and down following the scanning bar from the vuforia cam (which was previously stopped ??!!).  In the meanwhile the OpenGLES error shows in xCode console. The printing is not consistent, once it may be 2 or 3, next round 20 and sometimes none at all.

The funny bit stops when all of the other downloadings are done, then the model agrees to stay where it should. 

Custom camera has:

Solid Color, perspective, Depth 10, Vertex lit, Occlusion culling, no HDR (dunno which are relevant)

Vuforia camera has:

Depth Only, perspective, Depth -1,  Vertex Lit, Occlusion Culling, no HDR

If I remove the custom camera then errors are not showing up. 

Does this make any sense to anyone?

- Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Mac OS X - Unity - Mobile OS and Version: iOS 8 - Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: Apple iPhone - Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?: