Vuforia SDK Version: 2.6.7 -
Description with steps to reproduce:
I am creating an AR project with Unity Pro and recently experienced a strange bug. When in play mode, a project with CloudReco target dataset, doesn't recognize a trackable via webcam on one machine (Samsung NP300E laptop), but works perfectly on another. This is what I've tried:
- using the same source code on another machine (it worked on another laptop)
- trackable recognition from device database (it worked, showing that the laptop's webcam is fine)
- changinging build target
- different cloud database credentials
- reinstalling drivers
- reinstalling Unity
- changing the trackable (5 star augmentation)
- changing light conditions
- running Unity with admin privilleges
with no avail. What could be the problem to cause this?
Laptop info: Samsung NP300E, Windows 8 Pro, Intel Core i3-2350M, 4.00GB RAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000, DirectX 11.
Thank you for any input.
Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Windows 8 Pro -
Mobile OS and Version: Unity -
Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: Unity -
Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?: No.