Vuforia SDK Version: Vuforia4.2.3 -
Description with steps to reproduce:
In a Unity project based on the "Image Target" sample, placed buttons in the canvas (nGUI or onGUI(script)).
The display of the buttons is independent on the recognition of the target.
When target is recognized buttons are shown, but when target moves out of the view the buttons will disappear and will not be displayed again even when the target gets back into the view.
Tried extended tracking ON and OFF and observed the same issue.
- Tools: Unity5 ＋ Vuforia4.2.3
- OS/Device: iOS, iPad
- App: Use Vuforia's Unity sample - "Image Target" as reference
- Target: Observe the issue even when using the standard target - Chips
- Remove main camera and add ARCamera and image target
- Place a cube in image target
- Place buttons in canvas (using NGUI)
- File->Build->Run on iPad
Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): iOS -
Mobile OS and Version: N/A -
Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: iPad -
Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?: Tested App is based on Vuforia sample - Image Target