Vuforia SDK Version: 6.0.120 -
Description with steps to reproduce: Hello. I am having issues with UWP Unity application's camera freezes (background plane stops updating) on Surface Pro 4 back and laptop USB web cameras.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Project in Unity 5.4.2
3. Import ImageTargets from vuforia-samples-core-unity-6-0-120.zip
4. Load sample scene with ARCamera and set license key
6. Build as UWP
7. Create local package in VS2015
8. Enable developer mode on device and install the package
9. Point camera at stones picture
10. Background plane stops updating the moment model appears. However, Camera position does not stop updating as you can keep moving the device around and observe the object from different directions.
11. Once you move camera away, background plane unfreezes -
Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Windows 10 -
Mobile OS and Version: Windows 10 -
Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 -
Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?: This issue does not happen when using an INTEGRATED web camera on laptop or using a front camera Surface Pro 4.