Vuforia SDK Version: 8.0.10 -
Description with steps to reproduce: Problem:
When Vuforia is enabled, and Play is pressed once in the Editor, the Quality Settings get reset. More specifically, all platforms get defaulted to Very Low.
I am using Unity 2018.3.2f1 with vuforia 8.0.10
The problem started happening after updating from Vuforia 7.2.23 to 8.0.10. The Unity version we used back then was 2018.2.10f1, it also happened there.
I am also sending this report to Unity, as I am uncertain who should be the one to fix it.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Review the default quality settigns. Standalone is on Ultra, Android on Medium.
3. Switch platform to Android (not sure if necessary).
4. Go to Player Settings -> XR and enable Vuforia support.
5. Run the empty example scene. No need to add an ARCamera or import the additional Vuforia assets that come with it.
6. Restart Unity.
7. Review the quality again. All platform will now have the default quality set to Very Low. If you set them back to something else do steps 5&6 again, they will reset again. -
Development OS (Mac OS X, Windows, Linux): Windows -
Mobile OS and Version: not applicable -
Mobile Device Manufacturer and Model name: not applicable -
Do the Vuforia Sample Applications show the same behavior?: not applicable